Willits Town Center
Located in scenic Basalt, Colorado, Willits Town Center is a mixed-use development that includes 250,000 square feet of commercial space and 120,000 square feet of residential condos. Located just minutes from world-class ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, alpine camping, world-renowned fly fishing and much more, Willits offers something for everyone. Built around a central town square with plenty of green space, Willits is the only sustainable, mixed-use community in the Roaring Fork Valley.
The project is anchored by Whole Foods and is home to popular, urban-chic retailers including Starbucks; Four Dog Fine Wines and Spirits; Salon Terra, an Aveda Salon; Mauka Frozen Yogurt; Bristlecone Mountain Sports; and Sure Thing Burger (coming soon).
Willits Town Center sits along Highway 82, the region’s sole vehicular route between Glenwood Springs and Aspen, and serves an affluent and energetic primary trade area.
- More than 35,000 vehicles pass the Center along Highway 82 daily
- The renowned luxury resorts of Aspen and Snowmass Village (20 minutes away), and Carbondale and Glenwood Springs comprise the primary trade area
- The primary trade area includes approximately 92,000 households
- Average Household Income — $126,689
Where Nature’s Beauty Drives Thriving Tourism:
- The Aspen area is a year-round destination with more than 2.2 million annual tourists
- The Aspen area’s top feeder markets include Texas, California, Florida, New York and Illinois
- The primary trade area’s annual tourism spending exceeded more than $1.5 billion in 2012
- Average visit is five nights, with 88% of tourists staying at least one night
CONTACT: John Liprando • 816.777.3500
Sr. Vice President of Leasing