Bellmont Promenade brings a national retail lineup to the southwest corner of Shawnee Mission Parkway and Maurer Road, in Johnson County’s Shawnee submarket.
The City of Shawnee is one of the fastest growing cities in Johnson County. It’s highly desirable location near Interstates I-35 and I-435 provides an ideal setting for shopping around the diverse neighborhoods and businesses of Shawnee, KS.
- Johnson County is projected to grow by nearly 100% over the next 50 years
- Shawnee is one of the “Best Places to Live,” Ranked by Money Magazine & BusinessWeek
- Traffic counts; more than 140,000 per day along I-435 and 70,000 along Shawnee Mission Parkway
- The Kansas City metro area is adding jobs at 2.3 X the national average
- Population – 601,484 in a 10-mile radius
- Total employees – 116,505 in a 5-mile radius
- Thriving commercial centers – Lowe’s, Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl’s, The Home Depot, Aldi, banks and restaurants nearby
- Pad and Inline space available
JOHN LIPRANDO • 303.475.7988
Executive Vice President of Leasing
JOHN DEWHURST • 402.880.8787
Senior Vice President of Leasing
KRISTEN TREMONTI • 816.876.2547
Vice President of Leasing