LEGACY Asset management builds on a track record of market-leading asset management services that maximize performance metrics, improve profitability, and increase value in third-party commercial properties. We are performance and success — not fee — driven and adjust property loads to an appropriate level allowing for strategic, proactive management as opposed to “reaction.” We combine our robust capabilities and seasoned professional experience across every real estate discipline to create the appropriate asset management program for each property.
No matter how simple or complicated the asset,LEGACY Asset Management has the comprehensive industry knowledge, specialized skills and executive experience to seamlessly handle every situation. We understand that the key to every property’s success is customer appeal and the perception of an enjoyable experience. We bring to the table a comprehensive team of creative and dedicated professionals with strong backgrounds in asset management, property management, marketing, leasing, and development.
LEGACY Asset Management approaches commercial property management with an owner’s mentality. As owners and developers of our own projects, we understand firsthand the importance of balancing Net Operating Income (NOI) with capital costs and the different ways that leasing, marketing, and property management can influence this equation. We measure our success by our ability to achieve the property owner’s goals including investment terms and expected Return on Investment (ROI). Our approach includes the following considerations:
- We analyze recovery “seepage” and its effect on NOI
- We review every opportunity for ancillary income outside of traditional revenue streams to maximize NOI
- We review every lease to ensure appropriate billing, escalations, and adherence to operating activity
- We conduct a Lifecycle Analysis of the facility systems to assess long-term expense and planning for capital allocation
- We base our recommendations on our expert assessment of each property’s overall health including maximum property value, tenant retention, future leasing, consumer influence and merchant success
Our strategic offering of multiple levels of service reflects the astute asset management that enables properties to thrive.
Levels of Service:
- Facilities Management: This level of service addresses basic property management and consists of the integration of physical plant and property budget tools, physical property inspection, lifecycle-oriented maintenance, and high-quality care for building envelopes, systems, and grounds
- Property Management: This level of service includes Full Facilities Management coupled with Property Management accounting services and reporting, lease administration and enforcement, annual budgets and forecasts, and reconciliations
- Full Asset Management: This level of service brings to bear our staff’s full range of knowledge and experience:
- We review the status of real estate taxes and lease provisions, and negotiate lease terms and conditions through the owner’s chosen broker
- We execute legal documents on behalf of the owner
- We make strategic financial recommendations ensuring the greatest long-term return on investment or most profitable short-term exit strategy
At LEGACY Asset Management, we treat each property as if it were our own asset and advise ownership accordingly. We work hard to remerchandise and reposition properties in ways that maximize property performance and increase the operations value of each investment.